Fellow is looking for a brand designer to join our fast-growing team in San Francisco.
The brand designer will support the marketing team in new product campaigns, events, and brand awareness. They will report directly to the design lead and assist in designing packaging, shooting and retouching photography, and creating print and digital assets as needed.
Fellow is a product design company rooted in specialty coffee that focuses on enhancing and simplify the brewing process and experience. We began as a Kickstarter campaign in 2013, opened our flagship store in 2017 in San Francisco’s Mission District, and are now a fast-growing team of 25. We are a supportive team that continually tries to push and inspire each other to create products that people love to use and show off.
About the role:
- Create beautiful and functional product packaging for Fellow and Barista Hustle Tools.
- Organize and attend frequent product and lifestyle photo shoots. Will work on art direction, shooting, and editing/retouching.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on campaign ideation and support these campaigns with asset production for web, email marketing, retail signage, wholesale materials, & social media.
- Create signage and other marketing assets for Fellow events and tradeshows.
- Contribute to the overall development and growth of the Fellow brand.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Graphic Design/Communication Design
- At least 2 years of professional design experience, with direct experience working for a business making and selling physical products.
- Must be an expert in all design fundamentals: typography, composition, color, layout, and attention to detail, as well as have a working knowledge of photography, art direction, and branding as it pertains to print and digital marketing materials. (Motion a plus.).
- You have digital photography experience, both shooting and editing product photography.
- Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). After Effects and 3D software a plus.
- Extremely organized and able to focus on multiple deadline-driven projects at one time.
About the team
- You’ll be working out of our industrial-style office in SF’s Mission District.
- Marketing at Fellow is integral to the organization. We are a collaborative, high-output team and our work touches every part of the business from early product design through to post-purchase support.
- You will be the 6th full time member of our Marketing team, working for experienced designers & marketers who care about your career growth.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid PTO plan
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company employee equity plan
- The best office coffee, anywhere :)
To apply, please send portfolio & cover letter with subject line “Brand Designer” to email@example.com