Content CoordinatorFellow is looking for a Content Coordinator to join our fast-growing team in San Francisco.
The content coordinator will support the marketing team on content and growth marketing efforts. They will report directly to the director of marketing and assist with creating educational coffee content, social community management, and conversion copywriting across all platforms.
Fellow is a product design company rooted in specialty coffee that focuses on enhancing and simplifying the brewing process and experience. We began as a Kickstarter campaign in 2013, opened our flagship store in 2017 in San Francisco’s Mission District, and are now a fast-growing team of 27. We are a supportive team that continually tries to push and inspire each other to create products that people love to use and show off.
What you’ll do:
- Own the blog - concepting, research, and writing. Manage freelance writers when needed.
- Write copy for web, email marketing, digital advertising, retail signage, social, and wholesale materials
- Assist Sr. Content Manager with day-to-day communication with influencers, affiliate program, and UGC (user generated content) campaigns
- Online community management - Manage social media communities to ensure all direct messages, comments, and questions are answered appropriately
- Coffee education - own educational coffee content creation across multiple channels (blog, packaging, social, video)
- Ensure all copy meets highest standards for voice, narrative, and SEO
- Manage barista sponsorships
- Contribute to the overall development and growth of the Fellow brand
- 1-3 years of professional copywriting
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- 1-3 years of coffee influencer experience (specialty coffee knowledge is a requirement)
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- A strong creative spirit that can carry Fellow’s brand voice through all content
- Experience writing for a blog or planning blog content
- Informed on latest social media trends and up-to-date with the competitive market
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-evolving work environment
- Extremely organized and able to focus on multiple deadline-driven projects at one time
About the team:
- While we’re currently working from home right now due to COVID-19, you’ll eventually be working out of our industrial-style office in SF’s Mission District.
- Marketing at Fellow is integral to the organization. We are a collaborative, high-output team and our work touches every part of the business from early product design to post-purchase support.
- You will be the eighth full-time member of our marketing team, working for experienced copywriters, marketers, and designers who care about your career growth.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid PTO plan
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Company employee equity plan
- 401k with 3% company contribution
- The best office coffee, anywhere :)
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing examples with subject line “Content Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org