Open Position: Creative ProducerFellow is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited producer to manage and support creative projects and marketing campaigns. The Producer will establish and maintain operational procedures for the creative team, and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders. This Producer will collaborate closest with partners such as designers, writers and marketing managers. The role requires broad knowledge of design and marketing campaigns and a strong cross-functional and relationship-building capacity.
- Establish and maintain project schedules to ensure all deliverables are on time, and at the specified quality.
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible process that facilitates the creation, review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of asset production with internal creatives as well as outside design or writing vendors.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status updates, internal/client reviews, etc,) while communicating next steps and ensuring all stakeholders have up-to-date daily or weekly reports and project milestones.
- Forecast workflow, assess future needs and identify resources to align with needs.
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them.
- Brainstorm creative ideas to kick-off projects or move stuck projects along.
- Independently handle budget tracking and payment of outside vendors.
- 3 years of experience working on a creative team handling projects involving integrated brand/marketing campaigns.
- Experience in project management and relationship building with multiple projects and interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with external vendors (agencies, freelancers, etc) including sourcing and contracting, advising on/defining schedules, assessing proposed production processes, budgets, managing assets as they are delivered, and working closely with internal stakeholders to manage approvals.
- Experience with production across; email marketing campaigns, social, digital advertising, packaging, and trade shows or events.
- Knowledge of creative tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc. area major plus!
- Experience with Asana, Shopify and Klayvio or Mailchimp a plus.
Please email resumes to email@example.com with “Creative Producer” in the subject line.