E-Commerce Growth Marketer
Fellow is seeking a technically savvy e-commerce growth marketer to join our marketing team and deliver direct-to-consumer website sales.
This is an individual contributor role that spans marketing, operations/logistics, customer experience as well as outside agencies. You will report to the VP of E-Commerce & Marketing.
The marketing team at Fellow works at every stage of the product life-cycle, from early research & feature development with the product engineering team, developing launch marketing materials through to creating sustainable post-launch marketing campaigns. We have created and launched several hit products including the award-winning, category-leading Stagg EKG electric kettle and the first-of-its-kind Atmos Vacuum Canister. We sell products in our flagship store in San Francisco, on our website, on Amazon and through thousands of retail partners worldwide.
As E-commerce marketing manager you will be primarily involved with email marketing, our website & Amazon sales - but because we are a small tightly knit team, you will have many opportunities to learn and get involved in areas beyond your core such as brand marketing, product design, experiential and PR.
- You will be measured on your ability to grow our customer lifetime value, e-mail marketing revenue, & conversion rate while reducing customer acquisition cost.
- Develop email marketing strategies to grow our list, create more focused segments to deliver sales, and execute on weekly marketing email campaigns.
- Build and optimize customer email journeys to drive CLV.
- Manage email set up in Klaviyo including implementing designs, A/B testing, scheduling, and deploying emails.
- Assist with online merchandising and marketing efforts on FellowProducts.com, BaristaHustleTools.com (Shopify) & ocassionally Amazon Seller Central.
- Set up new product launches for success on Amazon and Shopify.
- Help keep the site fresh through new content and new marketing ideas.
- Manage our paid ad accounts (handled by PPC agencies) across Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
- Data analysis - develop and track key metrics from various analytics sources such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Shopify, Tableau, and OrderMetrics. Dive deep to find opportunities to grow our business.
A broad skill set is required, with our ideal candidate possessing some experience in e-commerce, analytics, content marketing, SEO, and PPC performance marketing.
- 3+ years of e-commerce performance marketing, or marketing consulting.
- 2+ years experience in email marketing, preferably at an e-commerce brand using Mailchimp or Klaviyo.
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus and its 3rd party app ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Optimize, and other equivalent analytics and tracking tools.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills using Google Sheets or Excel.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS/JS required (this is not a developer position)
- Strong project management skills - able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills (you might need to batch resize images or clip a video to use in various marketing).
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools.
- A storyteller who can write clearly.
- SEO/SEM experience
- A little coffee / tea knowledge could be valuable but not required.
A bit about Fellow
Fellow began as a Kickstarter and grew into an online shop and IRL storefront in San Francisco's Mission District. We bring the speciality coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffeeware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
This job is located at Fellow’s HQ in San Francisco’s Mission District. (No remote).
This is a full time salaried + bonus position with healthcare, vision and dental benefits provided.
Please include a resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org