Fulfillment Operations Manager
This job is a mix of execution and high-level thinking and the individual hired will enjoy doing both. In time, this role may be able to build a team to support execution of our growing sales channels.
Get product in
- Coordinate import of freight from Fellow’s global supplier network
- Manage available inventory between sales channels to maximize sales and profitability, communicating arrival of stock or out of stocks with sales channels as needed
Get orders out
- Coordinate Fellow’s omnichannel fulfillment needs, spanning from small parcel to FTL shipments
- Manage relationships with all 3PLs and external fulfillment vendors
- Create and communicate order volume forecasts with fulfillment providers
- Collaborate with e-commerce and marketing on implementing workflows for product launches and promotions
- Manage reverse logistics and refurbishment program, improving processes or developing systems as needed to reduce cost and improve customer experience
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvement initiatives to reduce costs, improve throughput
- Collaborate with Customer Service to develop processes that improve the customer experience
- 2-4 years of experience in operations management
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for continuous process improvement, including in their own productivity
- Familiarity with warehouse operations and fulfillment
- Analytical mindset and experience with Excel
- Resourceful and independent problem solver
- Cool and calm under pressure
- Familiarity with international trade (i.e. incoterms, certificates of origin, etc.)
- Exposure to customer-facing roles or experiences
Fellow began as a Kickstarter and has grown into a global brand with distributors and customers in more than 50 countries. We bring the speciality coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffeeware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
This job will be based in San Francisco, CA.
To apply - please email Nonny (email@example.com) a resume.