Program Manager - E-Commerce
We’re looking for a motivated and talented Program Manager, who possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join our e-commerce team. You will help lead an e-commerce product out of beta, to deliver new sources of revenue and experiment with cutting edge e-commerce business models. This is an exciting opportunity to own a new business line that expands on Fellow’s core business, while partnering closely with senior leadership.
- Develop and execute on a new e-commerce business opportunity, rapidly bringing our commercial beta programs to market & scale.
- Act as the business owner for new business line, with complete responsibility for P&L, technology roadmap, design, marketing, implementation and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams on marketing/growth, design, operations, product sourcing and customer service,
- Articulate the technical plan and work with contracted developers.
- Define and own metrics, with frequent reporting to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 2+ years in management consulting, e-commerce program management, category management or running your own business.
- Relevant experience with a focus in e-commerce, marketing platforms or subscription software tools.
- Understanding of launch marketing, content marketing and viral loops.
- Understanding of technical product management, able to translate business goals into technical development plans, and ability to speak to technical teams.
- Strong project management skills using tools like Asana and Jira to keep projects moving quickly.
- Self starter & strong entrepreneurial drive with the ability to excite and inspire people around your ideas.
- Bonus points for knowledge and interest in specialty coffee, but this is not a firm requirement.