Fellow is searching for a Sales Coordinator to work on the Domestic Wholesale team, specifically for the Corporate and Promotional Sales channel.
Fellow’s mission is to help people perfect their ‘liquid craft’ by marrying professional knowledge, relevant functionality, and thoughtful design. Fellow is a small but fast-growing company: in addition to our e-commerce site and flagship retail store in the Mission District of San Francisco, you can find our products in Crate & Barrel, Williams Sonoma, West Elm, Amazon, and distributed internationally in over 40 countries.
In the sales coordinator role, you will be contributing to the success of a fast-growing team. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the order process for small to medium sized accounts in our promotions and corporate channel. Working closely with Fellow’s customization team, you will manage the order process from start to finish ensuring customer satisfaction. This role will also assist in lead generation and qualification.
To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you will have a passion for sales and customer service. You will provide clear, concise and timely communication while meticulously tracking projects. You are detail oriented and love to problem-solve. You thrive in a start-up environment and love cross-functional work.
Although this role is currently remote due to Covid-19, we are only considering candidates in the Bay Area. This role is based in San Francisco, CA
● Process orders in our inventory system, facilitate payments and track the project through our systems
● Communicate status of orders with customers, provide fulfillment ETAs and shipping and delivery details
● Act as liaison for the artwork design and approval process between customer and Fellow’s creative designer
● Manage a pipeline of custom orders to ensure they are completed on time
● Communicate cross-functionally with operations, logistics, and fulfillment teams to get your client’s project across the finish line
● Deliver exceptional customer service by solving customer issues and displaying customer support throughout the sales process
● Generate new leads and create a pipeline of prospective customers
● Outbound prospecting by email, LinkedIn, social media, phone, etc. (whatever method works!)
● Qualify and onboard new leads
● Coordinate and execute product launch outbound lead strategies
● Potential to attend future trade shows to interface with current and prospective clients (Post-COVID). Help outbound and set meetings for trade shows.
● 1-3 years of experience in a sales coordination or account management role
● Detail-oriented, strong organization skills, and clear communication
● Proficient with CRM, Microsoft Office, and G Suite
Nice, But Not Required
● Previous experience working with corporate and promotional gifting
● Working for a physical product company
● Prior experience at a start-up
● Enthusiasm for the coffee industry and willingness to learn more about coffee
● Equity package
● 18 paid PTO days
● Medical / Dental / Eye contributions for employee
● 12 wk primary caregiver / 8 week secondary caregiver
● Remote work during COVID and the possibility for some remote work in the future