Enjoy 24 unique, seasonal single-origin coffees from the legendary Onyx Coffee Lab, featuring a sweeping range of origins, varieties, and processing methods that reveal the rich tapestry of coffee flavors. You’ll get 2 oz of each coffee, enough to brew 24 oz, all in a stunning accordion box to display on your counter. This calendar sells out every year, so order early to secure yours: ideal for gifting or for 24 mornings of delicious discovery.
Limited stock. Order by 11/20 for delivery by 12/1.
Each calendar contains 24 2 oz bags of whole bean coffee, enough to brew 24 oz. Onyx has made custom videos for every coffee, plus a new forum for discussion with fellow coffee lovers.
2. Ethiopia Hambela Bishan Fugu
3. Kenya Gichathaini AA
4. Colombia Aponte Village
5. Mexico Puebla Zapotitlan #2
6. Costa Rica Las Lajas Black Honey
7. Burundi Long Miles Gaharo Hill
8. Guatemala Finca Travesia Natural
9. El Salvador Santa Rosa Honey
10. Kenya Muthingini AA
11. El Salvador Santa Rosa
12. Ethiopia Gedeb Beriti Natural
13. Krampus PB
14. Panama Creativa Giovana Boutet Anaerobic
15. Kenya Kagunyu AA Natural
16. Ethiopia Gedeb Gotiti
17. Mexico Finca Las Chicharras Natural
18. Burundi Long Miles Gaharo Natural
19. Honduras San Andres Lempa
20. Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Halo Lot #8
21. Guatemala Las Nueces
22. Bolivia Caranavi Matriarcas Project
23. Ethiopia Guji Bale Mountain Natural
24. Colombia Huila Finca Samboni Gesha
Onyx has purposefully roasted each offering on a schedule that goes with the Advent order to allow 28 days of off gassing before consuming. This should allow enough rest in the coffee to allow free carbon dioxide to leave the pores of the coffee creating even particle size when grinding and therefore a great extraction. All the coffees used are fresh crop harvests so they should be peaking as you consume.
Onyx's accolades in the coffee world outnumber the character limit of this field. Based out of Arkansas, they find the absolute best coffees in the world and roast them to perfection to help you brew the perfect cup at home. Onyx’s motto of “Never settle for good enough” is reflected in every element of their business. They strive for extreme transparency in pricing and trade data, and tell the unique story behind every producer, coffee, and origin. Learn more here!
Here's how we would brew one of the delicious coffees in the 2023 Onyx Advent!