The Electric Pour-Over Kettle
for Coffee Lovers
Variable temperature control, optional Acaia Bluetooth app connectivity, and a stunning, minimalist design. The pour-over, perfected.
Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
More Cool Features:
- Precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle just like our original stovetop kettle
- Celsius/Fahrenheit option
- 0.9 liter capacity
- Small, minimalist base
Stagg EKG+ Added Features
Ready to kick your brewing up even another notch? Stagg EKG+ powered by Acaia has all of Stagg EKG’s features and then some using Bluetooth magic.
Turn on/off remotely – turn EKG+ on or off using Acaia’s Brewbar Tablet App
Set Goal Temp – set your goal temp from the Brewbar Tablet App when you’re busy in the kitchen doing something else.
Keeps Track of Recipes – Brewbar Tablet App keeps track of your recipes. So you know exactly how to make that bomb 20 gram, 330 mL, 201°F pour-over coffee from last week.
Real Time Temp Updates – Brewbar Tablet App tells the current temperature of EKG+ when the kettle is connected to the base
Fellow | Acaia | Baratza Connectivity
Talks to the Acaia scale and the Baratza grinder for a connected café. Stagg EKG+, all Acaia scales, and the Baratza Sette 270W will be able to work in tandem to produce a cafe’s recipes with ease and precision at the touch of a button.
Brewbar’s Top Café Features:
– Connection for up to four scales and three brew stations
– Ability to calculate two ratios and two flow rates at each station
– Creation of a master recipe with automatic recording of subsequent brews
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L to max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- Weight: 2.6 lbs/1180 g (includes kettle base)
- Dimensions: 11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
*Important Pre-Order Information*
- Stagg EKG/EKG+ is currently pre-ordering only for the United States. Sign up for our email list HERE for news on when we’re shipping internationally!
- Please do not order additional products with Stagg EKG. We will not ship the order until EKG is ready, and cannot guarantee those other products will be in stock. If you would like to order more products, please make a separate order.
- EKG ships in November 2017 | EKG+ ships January 2018