You’re new to pour-over and you don’t know where to begin. Enter The Rookie Pour-Over Kit. You’ll get the most intuitive electric kettle used by home baristas and brewing champions alike, the dripper that turns the balancing act of pour-over into a consistent cakewalk, and fresh coffee to get your started.
1. Get your first coffee shipment at a discounted price, along with your new Opus!
2. Receive a welcome email with details on how your new subscription works, and to set up your account.
3. After the first bag, you will be charged $16-20 per bag for our Classic subscriptions, and $20-24 for our Premium subscription. You will be charged $5 for shipping with each bag.
4. You will receive a new bag of coffee beans roasted to order every 2 weeks. We'll let you know a few days ahead of time what coffee you'll be receiving, and send you brew guidance to help you make the perfect cup.
5. Log into your account to change your order frequency, skip a bag, or cancel your subscription at any time!
Are you ready for a coffee treat? Our pour-over coffee kit can help you make a brew that tastes great and is just the strength and texture you prefer.
To make top-notch pour-over coffee, you need some top-notch gear. Our coffee kit choices provide exactly that. Our pour-over set includes the Stagg EKG Pro Electric Kettle, a dripper, a carafe, and paper filters. This set is designed for perfect brewing every time. Our Stagg EKG Pro Electric Kettle will get your water to the right temperature, and you can pour the water into the dripper lined with a paper filter. The coffee will drain into the carafe below. This coffee set makes just the right amount for two, so share a cup with a friend. Your coffee-drinking experience will never be the same.
Generally, light to medium roast coffee works best with a pour-over kit. If you’re interested in testing out different flavor profiles and roasts with your kit, check out our selection of coffee beans.
We recommend a coffee-to-water ratio of 23 grams of coffee to 12 ounces of water for a single. Check out our step by step pour-over guide to help you get it exactly right.