PSA to all iced coffee aficionados. Did you know you can make cold brew in your Clara French Press? No need to clutter your countertop, Clara can do it all.
Clara French Press + Agitation Stick
Ode Brew Grinder
70 grams of coffee
700 grams of water at room temperature
- Measure out and grind 70 grams of coffee on a super coarse setting (aka 10 on Ode Brew Grinder).
- Add the ground coffee to your Clara French Press.
- Pour in 700 grams of water.
- Mix up that brew for 10 seconds. Use your handy agitation stick to make sure the coffee grinds are evenly saturated.
- Place the lid back on and press down immediately.
- Remember, patience is a virtue. Let your mixture sit and steep for ~20 hours at room temperature.
- Serve it up with ice!
- Why steep the cold brew at room temperature? Refrigerating your coffee mixture lessens extraction so leaving it out in your kitchen means you’ll get your properly-steeped cold brew sooner.
- We’re recommending a 10:1 ratio of water to coffee for the perfect ready-to-serve brew.