Digital Designer (Contract)
Fellow is looking for a Digital Designer contractor for 6 months with a strong background in digital E-commerce and marketing design. This role will help elevate Fellow’s consumer brand experience across all digital channels, including email, fellowproducts.com, amazon, and digital ads. Showcase your design skills by attaching your portfolio to the employment application or including a link in your cover letter. Portfolio must show digital design experience, if not please send PDF examples. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for developing creative that is functional, emotionally engaging, and pixel perfect. Strong collaboration, extreme attention to detail, self management, and organizational skills are critical for this role. Fellow creates almost everything for the brand, digital, print, events and internal communications in-house and is looking for candidates that can meet a diverse range of creative strategy and production needs. This position will join our Marketing team based in San Francisco, CA and is remote friendly.
- Work with producers, creative leads, and external partners to deliver strategic creative concepts and produce deliverables across fellowproducts.com, email, Amazon, digital ads and other digital touchpoints.
- Develop a deep understanding of Fellow’s website. Have a collaborative and communicative design process, from content strategy, visual concepting, and wireframing all the way through design execution.
- Iterate and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity (site architecture, wireframes, prototypes, explorations, or final page designs)
- Consider user journeys and UX across several brand touchpoints and within specific interactions.
- Prepare the highest quality assets at the smallest file size and ensure that all type meets accessibility standards and responsive site requirements.
- Maintain and develop templates and digital assets to keep a consistent brand identity/experience across all digital channels.
- Understand performance-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in existing asset processes, share ideas with key stakeholders and implement across design initiatives.
- 3+ years of design experience within an external or in-house agency or creative department.
- Experience designing for large scale initiatives ( new product / campaign / major features) work from ideation to final deliverable for most if not all the following digital touchpoints: email, websites, social, Amazon, and digital ads.
- You are passionate about web design. You fiddle with html and css, you're an expert at Figma or Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, you're great at concepting, wireframing, and interfacing with engineers/developers.
- Expertise in typography, composition, layout, design thinking, and content strategy in the design solutions you create
- Extreme attention to details to ensure work is accurate and meets all requirements.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a busy, fast-paced environment balancing tight deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions while being receptive to feedback and direction.
- Photo retouching
- Video editing
- HTML, CSS, and JS standards knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field a plus
- Company product discount
- Free coffee and other perks
- Working with other passionate coffee folk!