Minimum Advertised Pricing (“MAP”) Policy
To support our Resellers, Fellow Industries Inc. (“Fellow”) wishes to establish policies that allow all of our Resellers to earn adequate profits. To protect the investments of our Resellers and the reputation of the Fellow brand, Fellow has adopted a MINIMUM ADERTISED PRICING POLICY (“MAP”) that shall apply to all Fellow Resellers. Please read this policy carefully, as violations of this Policy may result in the suspension of a Resellers right to sell Fellow products.
Fellow has made significant investments in its Products and associated branding, and is committed to protecting those investments while continuing to grow its distribution channel. Fellow has developed this Policy to ensure its authorized Resellers maintain and increase Fellow’s position in the marketplace.
- Resellers may sell Fellow products solely to consumers, and not to unauthorized retailers, wholesalers or third parties. Online sales are permitted ONLY through the Resellers own online store website and not through any other online channel (i.e., Amazon.com).
- This Policy applies to all “Advertisements” of Fellow products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, direct mail circulars, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. Price tags, signage, and communication within the boundaries of a physical store are not “Advertisements”.
- The “MAP” Minimum Advertised Price will correspond with the Fellow “MSRP” Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price as shown in the current Fellow wholesale catalog and reflected in the on-line store at Fellowproducts.com. Fellow reserves the right to modify the MAP of any Fellow product at it sole discretion and without prior notice.
- All Fellow products advertised (as defined in paragraph 1) must be advertised with the applicable MAP. As an example, statements such as “Call for quote,” “Click for price,” or “Lowest Price Guarantee” will be considered a violation of this Policy. Furthermore, it will be considered a violation of this Policy to advertise a discount or incentive to combine the sale of other products or services in conjunction with the sale of a Fellow product.
- Fellow may, from time to time, run promotions on selected merchandise that will include a discount off of MAP, the details of which will be communicated in writing by Fellow. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the MAP with respect to some or all of the affected Products
- Resellers may not sell or market Fellow products in a manner that, in Fellow’s sole judgment, disparages or injures Fellow products, including without limitation illegal, deceptive, improper, or “Bait and Switch” tactics.
- The MAP applies only to minimum advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold, or to advertised prices higher than the MAP established by Fellow.
- Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of a Resellers’ right to sell Fellow products.
- This Policy is subject to change at Fellow’s sole discretion, without prior notice.
Fellow does not ask for, nor will it accept, any assurance of compliance or agreement from a Reseller regarding this Policy, nor will Fellow discuss any conditions of acceptance related to this Policy. Neither Fellow nor any of its agents will solicit or accept any agreement by a Reseller to comply with this Policy. A Reseller’s decision to comply with this MAP Policy and pricing is at its sole discretion; each is free independently to decide whether or not to comply with this Policy.