Our mighty AeroPress® Coffee Maker attachment Prismo brews a mean shot of “espresso,” a bold cup of immersion, and a sweet glass of cold brew. However, Prismo’s capabilities aren’t limited to just coffee. This little contraption packs a powerful tea punch, too. On a chilly day, load up ginger, mint, and lemon, and give them a plunge with Prismo. Here’s how to brew a cozy cup of Zingy Ginger Mint Tea in under three minutes with Prismo and your AeroPress® Coffee Maker!
-One inch of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
-A small handful of mint leaves
1. Twist Prismo onto the bottom of your AeroPress® Coffee Maker, heat water in a pour-over kettle like the Stagg EKG to 212°F, and prep your ingredients.
2. First, add the peeled and chopped ginger into your AeroPress® Coffee Maker.
3. Next, toss in a small handful of fresh mint leaves.
4. Then, squeeze the juice from half of a lemon into your AeroPress® Coffee Maker. For extra zing, add a few slices of lemon directly into your brewing vessel.
5. Then, pour boiling water into your AeroPress® Coffee Maker up to the number four marker.
6. Let steep for two minutes.
7. Plunge your AeroPress® Coffee Maker with moderate pressure.
8. Pour the tea into your favorite mug.
9. Finally, add a big squirt of honey, stir, and enjoy!